Westlake by Minto Communities
MORE THAN A COMMUNITY. FLORIDA’S NEW CITY.
All new from the ground up, Westlake is Florida’s new city – free to celebrate the best of today and designed with innovative and ambitious thinking to embrace all of the possibilities of tomorrow.
Award-winning developer and homebuilder, Minto Communities started with a clean sheet of paper and developed a thoughtfully crafted plan that includes friendly neighborhoods, unmatched recreation, a vibrant Town Center, and of course award-winning Minto homes.
Come tour 6 model homes and our new 9,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art Sales Center with interactive displays, a café, children’s playroom, and interior design center. Get ready for the endless adventures of Life in Motion at Westlake!
Westlake by Minto Communities Facts
- 5% deposit due at signing with in house lender
- 30% if not using lender
Westlake by Minto Communities Picture Gallery
Westlake by Minto Communities Amenities
Highlighted Condo Features
- 2- and 3-car garages with automatic opener and transmitters (per plan)
- Dramatic 10' ceiling heights on first floor (per plan)
- 18" Mohawk® ceramic tile throughout all main living areas
- GE Energy Star® washer & GE high capacity dryer
- High speed structured wiring network-certified Cat-5E data lines and RG-6 quad shield coaxial cable
- Mohawk® stain-resistant, environmentally friendly low VOC carpeting with high performance carpet cushion
- Knockdown textured drywall finish on ceilings
- Light orange peel finish on interior walls
- Premium high quality interior latex paint – low volatile organic compound (VOC) on walls and low VOC semi-gloss
- Decora-style rocker switches
- 2-panel interior doors
- Schlage® lever hardware on all interior doors for ease of opening
- Sculpted decorative baseboard and casing
- Air-conditioned walk-in closets
- Solid surface window sills
- Pre-wired for cable TV and ceiling fans in family/ great room & bedrooms per plan. Pre-wired for telephone in kitchen, master bedrooms, den and family room (per plan)
- Ventilated closet shelving
- Granite countertops with a 4" backsplash
- Wood cabinet doors with recessed panel
- Cabinet refrigerator enclosure